Tuesday, August 10, 2010

my birthday!!!!


So last week (Aug. 5th) was my birthday!!!!  My family is sooooo sweet....when I got home late from work that day...they waited for me with all these gifts and FOOD!  My mom is a great cook and an incredibly talented baker.....she made me the BEST cake ever!!!! of course everything was vegan!  I thank God for all his blessings and especially for giving me my beautiful family....I love them so so so very much  



My grandma is in town!  She is the cutest, funniest, and sweetest person you will ever meet!  I'm so glad she was here for my b-day.  Te amo mamita linda!

My dad gave the sweetest speech ever...my eyes got teary!  Love you papito!  We toasted with apple cider (don't like alcochol :) and then ate!!

We had veggie burgers, made from scratch! and potato and sweet potato fries....everything tasted AMAZING!!  The cake was soooo tasty, I couldn't have asked for anything better :)


The cake my mom made was of course out of coconut! (one of my absolute fav flavors!) and fruit.  So one layer was coconut and the second layer was cococut with walnuts; filled with strawberries and pineapple.  The frosting was coconut whipped cream.  It was too too good!!!!





Gracias mamita! TE quiero muuuuuuuuucho!

♥ faby


No comments:

Post a Comment